Financial monitoring and reporting
Financial monitoring includes both audit and assurance services. Next to taxes, these are our key competences.
Our team, in cooperation with the Tax Studies Institute Modzelewski and Partners – Audit as an entity authorized to audit financial statements, provides a financial audit service.
- audit and review of financial statements prepared in accordance with PAS, IAS/IFRS;
- auditing consolidated financial statements;
- auditing the correctness of spending EU aid funds;
- external audits on the basis of the Regulation of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of 5 September 2007 on the manner and procedure
of external audit of spending of funds for science;
- assurance services:
- audit of accounting and operations of limited liability companies,
- auditing the establishment of joint-stock companies and the increase of their share capital,
- auditing the reports of founders of limited joint-stock partnerships,
- valuation of shares of companies for public offering,
- examination of plans for transformation of companies,
- auditing financial information of political parties on subsidies received and expenses incurred from subsidies
- examination of election reports,
- services related to the initial public offering (IPO), among others:
- audit of historical individual or consolidated financial statements according to the Accounting Act or IFRS,
- audit of financial forecasts and their basis,
- auditing pro forma financial data.
Tax Studies Institute Modzelewski and Partners – AUDIT
Tax Studies Institute Modzelewski and Partners – AUDIT is an auditing company, a part of Tax Studies Institute Modzelewski and Partners Group. ISP -AUDIT is an entity authorized to audit financial statements, registered under number 2558 on the list maintained by the National Chamber of Statutory Auditors. For the needs of the local market, ISP – AUDIT created a team of certified auditors in Krakow, which works under the direction of Marek Kwinta – a certified auditor
(No. 10389), tax advisor (No. 4138).