Income tax allowances and exemptions give entrepreneurs a real opportunity to reduce their tax burden.
There is a growing interest in the research and development relief (R&D) and the so-called IP Box, thanks to which it is possible to almost double count the same expenses as tax costs and apply a preferential income tax rate. Entrepreneurs may also take advantage of the exemption for new investments within special economic zones and the Polish Investment Zone.
As of 1 January 2022, the amendment to the provisions of income tax acts has also introduced many new reliefs. These include reliefs:
– for innovative employees – as a kind of addition to the R&D relief,
– for a new product,
– for robotization,
– for expansion (pro-growth),
– IPO relief,
– sponsoring, including the so-called relief for sport,
– tax relief for real estate monuments.
In the era of increasing tax burdens, tax reliefs attract particular attention as a mechanism that can significantly reduce the amount of taxes.
What is our offer
Our team offers assistance in:
– diagnosing the possibility of introducing tax reliefs in your company,
– full tax and accounting implementation of each relief,
– filing applications for interpretations, to confirm the correctness of the relief,
– representation before tax authorities in the course of possible verification and audit activities.