Ongoing legal and corporate services
Establishing and running a business requires knowledge of regulations. We comprehensively advise and assist our clients with ongoing legal services.
Our offer includes, among others:
- choosing the optimum form of business,
- preparation of a draft company agreement and registration in the National Court Register,
- advice on changing the form of business activities, including transformations, divisions and liquidation of companies,
- representing clients in the course of proceedings to enter or change data in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register,
- preparation of templates and verification of contracts in business transactions,
- preparation of shareholders’ meetings and general meetings,
- drafting resolutions of company bodies,
- representing clients at shareholders’ meetings and general meetings,
- negotiation of contracts, including real estate purchase contracts,
- drawing up regulations of services rendered by electronic means.