Outsourcing of accounting, payroll and HR services
We provide comprehensive accounting services in outsourcing. Thanks to this, a company outsourcing accounting to professionals has the time and opportunity to focus on the core business of its company.
We provide the following accounting services:
- comprehensive bookkeeping in accordance with the provisions of the Accounting Act and international standards (IAS/IFRS) including group standards, including full tax and legal advice – in this case we act as chief accountant, accountant, tax advisor and legal advisor;
- comprehensive bookkeeping in accordance with the provisions of the Accounting Act and international standards (IAS/IFRS), taking into account
the group’s standards, including:
- preparation and implementation of accounting policy and company chart of accounts in cooperation with the client,
- assessment of accounting evidence in the light of accounting and tax law, and deciding on the method of its qualification and inclusion in the books,
- calculation of monthly/quarterly basis and advance payments for corporate and personal income tax; preparation of annual tax returns,
- preparing and submitting monthly/quarterly VAT returns to the Tax Office,
- representing the client before the Tax Office in accordance with the power of attorney granted,
- preparation of annual financial statements and consolidation packages,
- preparation of financial analyses and business plans for management and credit purposes,
- accounting advisory and consultancy;
- supervision over bookkeeping – in this case we supervise the correctness of bookkeeping and tax settlements and provide assistance to the client’s accounting services
- partial maintenance of accounting books as agreed upon with the client – in this case we act as an accountant within the agreed scope;
- reviews of accounting books and tax settlements in order to detect errors and indicate ways to eliminate them.
Revenue and expense ledger
As part of regular cooperation, we offer comprehensive maintenance of income and expense ledger, including
- entry of entries in the income and expense ledger on the basis of accounting evidence received from the client;
- keeping records of sales and purchases (VAT registers) in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Goods and Services Tax;
- keeping records of fixed assets, intangible assets and equipment;
- preparing calculations of monthly/quarterly basis and advance payments for personal income tax;
- preparation of annual tax returns;
- preparation and submission of monthly/quarterly VAT returns to the Tax Office;
- representing the client before the Tax Office in accordance with the power of attorney granted;
- preparation of periodic financial reports for management purposes in accordance with the individual information needs of the client;
- discovery of tax arrears;
- preparation of financial documents for banks and other financial institutions required for verification of creditworthiness.
Lump sum, tax card
We offer a comprehensive settlement in the form of lump sum from registered income and tax card.
Human resources and payroll
We provide comprehensive or partial support for companies in the field of human resources and payroll, including among others:
- we keep personal files of employees,
- we keep the legally required employee records, including working time, vacations, salaries,
- we prepare contracts of employment, civil law contracts, certificates of employment and other necessary employee documents,
- we keep accounts of social security, health insurance and personal income tax, together with full documentation in this regard,
- we prepare reports and personnel statements,
- we represent the client during inspections and controls of offices, authorities and state institutions (National Labour Inspectorate, Social Insurance Institution, Tax Office),
- we provide advice on labour law, social insurance and personal income tax.